Training in Birmingham & The Midlands
Professional PPC Training
We can train you to be a success in Google AdWords PPC with training from experts
- On-Site Training Only £475 For Upto 3 Delegates
Through our Google AdWords PPC Training, you will learn how to create AdWords PPC campaigns and make the changes to improve your PPC performance. After the PPC training you’ll be able to apply your learning to your PPC campaign and achieve real improvements.
By the end of the course a Qualified Google Adwords Professional will have taught you how to:
- Set up and create a new campaign and manage your budget
- Set up an optimal account and ad group structure
- How to select relevant keywords taking advantage of Google's Keyword Tool
- Create compelling ads that will catch your customer’s eye
- How using match types will increase your click through rate and conversion rates
- How to optimise and make sense of system stats and reports
Beginner & Advance AdWords PPC Training
Whether you’re completely new to PPC or you already have some experience we can provide PPC training that suits your specific needs. We are able to tailor our AdWords training agenda to you to ensure you get the most out of the PPC training day. The agenda below can be refined and bespoke requests for extra attention to any area can be fulfilled.
Training Day Agenda (1 day course)
Our PPC training day is a fully interactive day and doesn’t entail a long Power Point presentation. We actively encourage working directly on existing or new PPC campaigns to help you get a real feel for things. We also have regular Q&A sessions throughout the day to focus on specific concerns or questions.
Introduction to PPC
- Google AdWords – A brief history
- Quality Score overview
- Choosing PPC versus SEO
Basic Principles of Google AdWords
- Setting up your first campaign
- Account structure best practice
- Effective keyword selection
- Targeting your ads to your audience
- Google display network (GDN)
- Measuring and improving performance using reporting & tools
- Google Analytics preview
- Q&A Session 1
PPC Optimisation & Expansion
- Settings, goals and KPIs
- Google Keyword tool & competitor monitoring
- Google Traffic estimator tool & low volume keywords
- Using keyword match type to improve targeting
- Negative keywords and making the most of them
- Improving click-through rates through effective ad copy and creative
- Effective cost per click (CPC) bid management & tools
- Day parting strategy & bid adjustment
- Improving performance with Ad Extensions
- Extended headlines & URLs
- Optimising your campaigns with SQR reports
- Influencing the Quality Score for better results
- Data analysis & general optimisation
- Lost impressions & market share
- Q&A Session 2
Interactive Practice Session
- Delegate 1: Keyword selection process using Keyword Tool
- Delegate 2: Creative & relevant ad copy creation
- Delegate 3: Implementing advanced features in ads
- Q&A Session 3
Also Included For Free!
As part of the training we can also offer a free consultation where we look through your existing AdWords account and provide recommendations for quick wins and improvements. In addition to this we also will provide 30 days of free email support after the training to ensure any further questions are answered by a PPC expert.
PPC Training Day Fees
We provide training at your business premises or place of work. The training lasts one whole day starting at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm with an hour lunch break in between. The package price includes all travel to and from your location anywhere in the UK, the day’s tuition, handouts and one month continued telephone/email support in case you need any further help.
>> The total package price for on-site training for up to 3 delegates is just £475
>> If you require additional spaces, the cost per delegate is £95
Contact Siren Search today for more about your PPC Training Course
See Our Related Services...
Fully managed PPC and reporting from £75. Join the winning team!...
Get your company a professional website
Share - Get Social!
"Being new to Google PPC, we found Siren Search to be an approachable agency that got us on to the first page of Google quickly from which we saw a increase in sales"
Jay - UK Granite
See more testimonials >>
"After deciding to outsource our PPC, Siren Search gave us instant results reducing our campaign cost by 50% whilst increasing our CTR. We very much recommend their service."
Gary - i4c Publicity
See more testimonials >>
Siren Search Blogs
Siren Search PPC Blog »
Recent Blog Posts:
- Advances in search and PPC for mobile devices
- The importance of location in search and PPC Management
Birmingham PPC Management Blog »
Recent Blog Posts:
- Will the iPad revolutionize the way people find businesses through PPC?
- Siren Search Birmingham PPC Management Service